Arrested in 2019

Started by General_Failure, January 03, 2019, 03:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

EJ72

General_Failure

That's what you get for not wearing them on your fingers instead.

EJ72

Quote from: General_Failure on February 24, 2019, 05:18:52 PM
That's what you get for not wearing them on your fingers instead.

Well played...

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

QuoteBaltimore Ravens running back Alex Collins was arrested Friday morning after a car crash about a mile away from the team facility.

Ravens spokesman Chad Steele said the team has spoken with police and is aware of the situation.

Collins' car crashed into a tree in Owings Mills around 6:48 a.m., according to police. The charges against Collins are expected to be announced Friday afternoon.

This cat was a potential Eagles target this offseason. The price just went down (but the # of games suspended likely went up).

SD

Child abuse

QuoteTyreek Hill under investigation for allegations of battery, per the KC Star.

Chiefs: "The club is aware of the investigation. We're in the process of gathering information and have been in contact with the league and local authorities. We'll have no further comment at this time."

Diomedes

General_Failure

Between Reid and Hill they average out to 2 good, caring parents.

General_Failure

LA Rams 'Get-Back Coach' Ted Rath Charged with Alleged Sexual Battery

QuoteTed Rath, the Los Angeles Rams' director of strength training and performance, is on a leave of absence after being arrested and charged with three misdemeanor counts of sexual battery.

Rath was arrested and released on bail Jan. 15, five days before the Rams beat New Orleans in the NFC championship game, according to Ventura County Sheriff's Department spokesman Eric Hatlee.

QB Eagles

Damn that guy was like the greatest get back coach in NFL history.

Guess he was putting all that experience grabbing McVay's ass to use off the field.

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on March 15, 2019, 05:32:54 PM
Child abuse

QuoteTyreek Hill under investigation for allegations of battery, per the KC Star.

Chiefs: "The club is aware of the investigation. We're in the process of gathering information and have been in contact with the league and local authorities. We'll have no further comment at this time."

you play in dirt, you get dirty

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer