The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=330099

NHL has completely screwed the pooch on this contract dispute about the length of contracts.  Now they're investigation the Luongo/Savard/Hossa/Pronger deals in addition. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

could the nhl be more incompetant...it cant get out of its own way and how much money has bettman stolen over his career
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

its fun to watch them just keep farging up over and over again. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

ill ask again:

why does anything this league does matter? just because you like hockey? i like tennis but dont give a shtein unless its the us open or wimbledon because none of the other tournaments count.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: KDS on August 10, 2010, 08:29:27 PM
ill ask again:

why does anything this league does matter? just because you like hockey? i like tennis but dont give a shtein unless its the us open or wimbledon because none of the other tournaments count.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7goZUYGXAHA

ice grillin you

Quote from: KDS on August 10, 2010, 08:29:27 PM
ill ask again:

schtick = old
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

if my schtick is old then what the farg are we gonna do with you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Seabiscuit36

phattymatty

FAKE

also, anyone else get that personalized email from the flyers saying "Flyers look to sign free agent <<your name>> for the 2010-11 season. "

i'm so stupid my first thought was awesome i need to get this guy's jersey.

PhillyGirl

its not a fake. CSN Philly said "OMG ITS A FAKE" but Sarah Baiker was made to look like a moron and its actually for real.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

I think PG is FAKE. And a dude.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on August 12, 2010, 01:53:36 PM
I think PG is FAKE. And a dude.

That might be funny...had you not met me at games already.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Did you show him your cleenis?

QB Eagles

Forget the fact that the wrong team is engraved... what's up with the font getting smaller and shteintier over time? Is the NHL getting this thing engraved for $1.25 along with some Little League participation trophies?