The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

and thats what larry biel has been doing since he left sportscenter
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Detroit blew a lead and lost in OT.  Down 3-0....done.

QB Eagles

busting out my pink triangle picture again

:flipoff :flipoff :flipoff

BigEd76

Unbelievable run by Montreal right now to be down 3-1 to Washington and 3-2 to Pittsburgh and survive.  Hopefully they come back to earth in the ECF...

QB Eagles

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 12, 2010, 10:26:08 PM
Hopefully they come back to earth in the ECF...

i see what you did there, easy

ice grillin you

caps signed backstrom - 10yr 67mil
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

San Jose is down 3-0 and is about to become the 2nd team in history to have 100+ points in 4 straight years and not reach the Finals ('76-'79 Islanders, blocked by Montreal).

But how great is it to hear their players tell everyone it's not over yet because the Flyers pulled off that comeback...

Sgt PSN

Seabiscuit36

Caps vs Pens at Heinz field for the next winter classic.  Holy farg at the Pens playing every two years, i hope its 80 degrees outside
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

I hate them. Seriously...could the NHL blow Cindy anymore than they do?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Probably. But only with their mouth.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

dorks

they are pitting the two biggest stars in the game against each other. its such an obvious move. its like putting manning vs. favre on national tv.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

yeah i dont get the hate towards someone because they are used by the media for high ratings....hate crosby because hes an annoying douche...hate ovechkin because hes a chain smoking prague club hopper...not because they are promoted by the league

and understand that having them in the winter classic instead of another flyer bruin type snoozefest makes sense
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

hopefully it won't showcase a possible 4th straight stanley cup loser.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

The Yankees & Red Sox are hateful enough.  Having them crammed down our throats by every sports media outlet in the country makes it worse.  That's what PG was inferring, I believe.