The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Munson on May 11, 2009, 02:36:06 PM
Ovechkin dresses like a douche, so you don't like him because you're gay, we get it.

He'd STILL probably be a lot more fun to have a beer with than crosby.

he cant speak english definitely doesnt drink beer and would wanna meet in prague techno club.....sounds awesome

oh and your hate of the gay lifestyle is quite distrubing...but thats not suprising coming from a white trash neanderthal from delaware
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Yes, I find people who judge others based on how they dress to be complete douche bags, no matter what their sexual orientation is.

It just so happens that you judge your sports athletes by how they look off the field. Unless you're a hardcore softball fan, that makes you both a complete douche bag and a raging fag.

Also, I believe that's a beer.
L to R:
No, yes, no no no, yes, maybe
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

Alex Ovechkin is my favorite non-flyer/non-former-flyer.

There. I said it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Munson

My 40 time suffers in ice skates.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: Munson on May 11, 2009, 06:55:27 PM
Yes, I find people who judge others based on how they dress to be complete douche bags, no matter what their sexual orientation is.

no youre a dirtbag homophobe...youve called me gay like 100 times on this board...and not gay in the generic sense but gay in that i like men...as if that would be such an isult and a horrible thing...then you got called out on it and then switched his tune to try and hide his hatemongering...but again not suprising coming from you

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on May 11, 2009, 07:16:29 PM

There. I said it.

didnt need to say it....goes right in line with your love of lacrosse and scott hartnell

i cant for a second fathom how even a cap fan could like ovechkin....hes one of the most annoying disgusting humans ive ever come across...but different strokes i guess

Munson

1. I'd be willing to bet money you've never actually "come across" him, and are making judgements strictly on what he wears and where he goes when he goes out. Whether you disagree with that shtein or not, he's still WAY more tolerable on the ice (the only place where he should effect you at all) then that sad drooping Hoyda Crosby.

2. Yes, you are pretty gay because you judge your male athletes on how they look and how they dress. That does not mean I hate gays. You just happen to be gay AND a complete and total uppity douche bag who judges athletes (and probably every other person you see) on the street clothes they wear.

V neck shirts and ripped jeans are your definition of trashy...Where as my vote would be for XXL t shirts and oversized jorts as the "trashy" attire. But of course, all your favorite NBA stars would still be wearing them to the games if not for the dress code. Either way, it shouldn't have any bearing on what you think of the athletes themselves.

You lose. Go kill yourself.

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 11, 2009, 07:53:37 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on May 11, 2009, 07:16:29 PM

There. I said it.
didnt need to say it....goes right in line with your love of lacrosse and scott hartnell

I'm laughing pretty hard at you comparing Scott Hartnell to Alex Ovechkin.

You should rewrite this post so it says:

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 11, 2009, 07:53:37 PM
didnt need to say it... history has taught me that anything I irrationally dislike, rjs246 will like for perfectly rational reasons.

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

QB Eagles

Looks like we have a couple extra days to talk about which player we hate more.

It's a no-brainer for me, but I am biased for the same reason igy is biased in the other direction. I can't stand that soft fag Crosby... the refs protect him like he's a 10 year old and the Pittsburgh media still talks about him like he's 10 years old, too. Buncha 65 year-old bandwagon hockey fans in this town talking about "Sid the Kid". He dives in practically every game and last week he was bitching about hats on the farging ice! Plus so many of Crosby's goals are crash-the-net redirects and swats out of the air... it's just a much less fun brand of hockey to watch than Ovechkin's shots.

Off the ice is much less important to me, but who the hell even knows what Crosby is like off the ice. As far as I know he spends all his off-ice time sucking cock back at Mario Lemieux's house, I never see him anywhere else.

The BIGSTUD

Crosby has the most awkward looking mustache in the history of mankind. It looks like it took him his entire life to grow that thing.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: QB Eagles on May 11, 2009, 10:26:56 PM
Off the ice is much less important to me, but who the hell even knows what Crosby is like off the ice. As far as I know he spends all his off-ice time sucking cock back at Mario Lemieux's house, I never see him anywhere else.
He's definitely not hanging around Phillies games like the GAWD

dude had surgery wednesday and is out pimpin at the phils game.  Oh IGY, look... Mikey is double fisting Miller Lites
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

i could not tell mike richards from little richard bahaha
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

The kid the Flyers should've had instead of JVR scored a hat trick to finish off igy's favorite goalie.  Blackhawks in the WCF.....what....

MDS

no original six teams dont belong. more ducks, predators and sharks please.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.