igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 12, 2008, 08:17:19 AM
Quote from: BigEd76 on June 11, 2008, 10:08:08 PM
pathetic

that actually awesome and if it had been flyers id have bought two
I would bet anything you wouldnt touch that hat if it wasnt fitted
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

good point...no way i would...and a velco strap doubles down on that non purchase
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

bettman is an unbelievable douche

PoopyfaceMcGee

I would love to see this escalate to the point that either the Rangers or Bettman had to leave the NHL.

We all know it would be Bettman, but Rangers fans deserve a good scare.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 19, 2008, 03:12:29 PM
bettman is an unbelievable douche

that is the understatement of the year.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

nothing would make me happier than to see the nhl fold and a new hockey league emerge.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on June 19, 2008, 11:41:27 PM
nothing would make me happier than to see the nhl fold and a new hockey league emerge.

Stop. You know absolutely nothing about hockey and have no place whatsoever in this conversation.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: MDS on June 19, 2008, 11:41:27 PM
there is a new Russian superleague which is getting players who are borderline 3rd/4th liners.  Esche played there last year before they setup this new league.  The NHL's response was the new league poses no threat.  Yet players are leaving left and right.  Everyones favorite Branko Radiovoijc just left the NHL for them last week
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

The NHL works fine.

But Gary Bettman has been its Achilles heel now for HOW many years?

He's GOT to get out of there before he ruins the sport.

ice grillin you

SunMo

a comment that has no relation to the preceding comment or to an ongoing discussion or topic.

a logical fallacy
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SunMo

an episode of Star Trek: Voyager
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.