ice grillin you

you got a link its not even on the lightning website
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=239261&lid=headline&lpos=secStory_main

the best part of the article...why florida deserves no sports teams

QuoteAccording to the Star, incoming team owner Oren Koules has pushed for the hiring of Melrose in an effort to further sell the team and the sport in Florida.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

lol what a joke of a league. why do they do this to themselves?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

barry just said on sportscenter that he wants to coach but there's nothing happening at the moment.

BigEd76

Penguins win in triple OT after Detroit was 34 seconds away from winning the Cup

Seabiscuit36

Since IGY loves Pierre Mcguire so much.  Wait until the end, it gets even more uncomfortable than how he's standing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i5zXLZHGI4

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

youre an announcer with a long stick from time to time
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Fleury just knocked the potential Cup-clinching goal into his own net with his ass

BigEd76

wow Hossa almost tied the game with 1 second left.  Red Wings win the Cup (again).  Zetterberg gets the Conn Smythe...

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

That's every day for the past two months here in Pittsburgh. I despise the Wings as a franchise but I couldn't be more pleased about them shutting that shtein down last night.

BigEd76

-- Hasek is expected to announce his retirement tomorrow

-- Ron Wilson, fired by the Sharks, takes over the Maple Leafs

BigEd76