The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Whatever.  Braves, O's... what's the difference?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

dominating win by Edmonton last night.  Game 7 tomorrow night...

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

BigEd76

Father Demon

IF, and it's a big if, Edmonton wins this game, that goal/no-goal/penalty-shot/no-penalty-shot end to the first period will go down in history along side of "The Toe" with Brett Hull and Dallas Stars.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Father Demon

w00t!!  Pasani with a great goal!!   2-1 'Canes with 18:30 left in the 3rd!

Geowhizzer

If you watch hockey at all, turn on NBC RIGHT now.  This is an excellent game.  :yay

2-1 Canes.

Father Demon

Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 19, 2006, 10:20:10 PM
If you watch hockey at all, turn on NBC RIGHT now.  This is an excellent game.  :yay

2-1 Canes.

And even if you don't, turn it on anyway.  You may become a fan.

BigEd76

2 mins left in the game!

Father Demon

C'MON PRONGER!   SLAPSHOT THIS SOB TO OVERTIME!!!!!

PhillyPhreak54

Its over.

Williams w/ the empty netter

Father Demon

Well, hell...........

I was really pulling for the 'dog on this one....

Father Demon

Edmonton just couldn't overcome the injury to Roloson.  Markkanen did a great job, but I think the pscho-pain was too much for the team to overcome.  To add salt to the wound, Roloson probably will become a UFA on July 1st.  To the credit of Edmonton, I thought this series would go 5 games TOPS.  But they showed some true heart and grit to force this series to seven games.

Carolina was the better team this series overall, and they deserved the win.  I guess since mhy boy Pronger can't hoist the Cup, I'll have to settle for my other boys Weight and Stillman.

I should add that Cam Ward, at 22 years old, played his motherfarging ass off.  What a series for the kid....

God damned, hockey is a great sport.

SD_Eagle5

I'm really happy for Brindamour.