The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Geowhizzer

SunMo

ice grillin you

tim connelly got put to sleep last night on an umberger type hit...karma is a bitch....of course unlike the flyers buffalo actually rallied and won the game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

BigEd76

Anaheim up 3-0.  Say goodnight, Denver...

The BIGSTUD

Sens in 7

Looks like the Devils might get swept. So much for that "Devils will win the Cup" prediction by SD, eh?  ;)
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

BigEd76

Carolina up 3-0
Buffalo up 3-0
Anaheim up 3-0
San Jose up 2-0 and playing tonight

None of these teams has won a Cup...

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Bunkley "The Thing" on May 10, 2006, 10:15:42 PM
Sens in 7

Looks like the Devils might get swept. So much for that "Devils will win the Cup" prediction by SD, eh?  ;)

Trust me on this, there's no one that will be happier than me if they do get swept.

MDS

The ratings are soaring
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

The Oilers won in 3OT. Great game. I think the only team that isn't winless in the NHL playoffs right now.

phattymatty

Quote from: Bunkley "The Thing" on May 11, 2006, 04:04:41 AM
The Oilers won in 3OT. Great game. I think the only team that isn't winless in the NHL playoffs right now.

The only team that isn't winless?  That seems kind of impossible.

Rome

Quote from: phattymatty on May 11, 2006, 11:15:03 AM
Quote from: Bunkley "The Thing" on May 11, 2006, 04:04:41 AM

The only team that isn't winless?  That seems kind of impossible.

:-D

The BIGSTUD

The Sens, Devils, Avs all are down 3-0. If that isn't winless I don't know what is.

SunMo

how'd they get to the 2nd round again?  forfeits?