Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

maybe next year theyll have two guys from brown university

(wait for it)
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 17, 2017, 08:21:11 PM
So maybe they should keep and play Kendricks?

Just looked at the box score and he's got a sack and another pick

He's been the best player on the field the first two games. Of course it's only preseason but he looks fast and instinctive. Minus the shady/juke/whiff I like what I've seen out of Darby.

Sgt PSN

I'm just glad that Wentz and Matthews are able to hang out and pray together one last time.

phattymatty

Quote from: SD on August 17, 2017, 08:46:05 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 17, 2017, 08:21:11 PM
So maybe they should keep and play Kendricks?

Just looked at the box score and he's got a sack and another pick
Minus the shady/juke/whiff I like what I've seen out of Darby.

Yup. He should have had that first INT also but i guess you can't complain too much about a deflected pass.

MDS

im not gonna complain about getting beat 1v1 with shady....theres a reason hes the pro bowl rb and darby was moved to corner when he got to college
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Right. Shady is shady for a reason. It's not like he got juked  by drew bledsoe.

MDS

SD

Haven't been impressed with Pumphrey. I know its preseason and the back up line sucks but he hasn't shown much

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

shameful really that the Long brothers are the only white dudes to say a word about this crap...all these whites guys and only two are woke?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on August 17, 2017, 09:22:55 PM
im not gonna complain about getting beat 1v1 with shady....theres a reason hes the pro bowl rb and darby was moved to corner when he got to college

its not that he got beat its the way he played it....he completely abandoned the edge...even if you miss the tackle you make sure you force him inside to other tacklers

his athleticism just jumps off the screen though...unbelievable twitch....florida state all day

this team has very few if any elite athletes so its good to see someone like him on the roster
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

im watching the game now on the nfl replay for the first time and jesus fletcher cox was a farging monster on basically every play he was in the game for

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 17, 2017, 08:26:41 PM
I don't even know where Shepherd is but that Sullivan dude murders people

its about an hour from my cribbo

i like billy brown...watched as much film of him as i could after they signed him and i think with a year on the practice squad he could come out of it and be TE3 next year when celek is gone...could really fit in in todays nfl where there is such a fine line between the WR and TE position

Rome

I'm not sure why but I recorded the replay on NFLN.