That's her now at 44 years old. 

Hit times a bazillion. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on August 01, 2017, 10:44:59 PM
its definitely stupid

you sure watch it a lot tho

MDS

ive seen every episode plus the movie of entourage

i love bad tv shows written in crayon by a bunch of bros planning their next VEGAS trip bro
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

started watching 'thirteen'....a five hour mini series about a teenage girl who was abducted and then escapes 13 years later....what follows is the mystery of her kidnapping as well as how the event and her return effect the people around her...im about half way thru and so far its really good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 03, 2017, 08:24:40 AM
started watching 'thirteen'....a five hour mini series about a teenage girl who was abducted and then escapes 13 years later....what follows is the mystery of her kidnapping as well as how the event and her return effect the people around her...im about half way thru and so far its really good

My mom watched that and said to check it out.

I'm 5 or 6 episodes into Ozark. The pilot episode was excellent, but then it drops off big time.

Zanshin

Quote from: Rome on August 02, 2017, 11:30:20 AM
Playmakers had Thea Andrews in it. 

That's her now at 44 years old. 

Hit times a bazillion. 

Ha. Seriously thought that was my wife for a second.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on August 03, 2017, 09:07:55 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on August 03, 2017, 08:24:40 AM

My mom watched that and said to check it out.

fair warning with like 10 minutes left in ep 4 it completely falls off a cliff and ep 5 is one of the most tragic things ive ever seen and ruins the whole show...problem is if you start it you have to finish it....i would recommend not watching it at all...thats how bad the end is
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I binged s1 of Ozark this weekend

Not too bad. Kinda slow at times but overall pretty good

PhillyPhreak54

Last Chance U s2 was ok - not as interesting as the first one mainly because I hated the coach more with each episode

SD

Finished Ozark. Pilot episode was good, it went downhill from there. Overall weird show. I know there's a suspension of disbelief when you watch tv shows but they take too many liberties with characters and storylines. Probably out if they do a season 2.

SD

Manhunt Unabomber isn't bad so far. I'm on episode 2. Lead character/agent is from Philly. There's a funny wooder/water pronunciation conversation. It's actually used to help break the case.

smeags

marvel's the defenders was released today on Netflix. nerd boner.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

finished the handmaids tale over the weekend. best show this year besides the leftovers.

get a hulu login and dig in.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: smeags on August 18, 2017, 09:01:45 AM

I'm still struggling to get through Iron Fist.  2 episodes to go.

smeags

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 22, 2017, 02:37:43 PM
Quote from: smeags on August 18, 2017, 09:01:45 AM

I'm still struggling to get through Iron Fist.  2 episodes to go.

my condolences.

im on the 4th episode of the defenders. def much better than iron fist, but that isn't hard to do. 
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it