Week 5 - Jets: A Life Jimmy, You Know What That Is?

Started by MDS, September 27, 2019, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Solid.

Any doubt this is the game Darnold shakes the AIDS and Leveon roasts them?

SD

Run D has been solid which is amazing considering the injuries to their DTs. My only concern with Bell is as a receiver out of the backfield.

Bradham/Brown (hopefully he can stop with the stupid penalties) are both thumpers, if I'm Schwartz I'm throwing Graham/Curry inside more to generate a pass rush. Ridgeway is solid he's just not a starter.

Rome

Such a weird season for the Birds thus far. They could just as easily be 4-0 as 0-4.

The Jets are trash, so the Eagles should smash them.  You never know, though. 

MDS

opened at a -13, which seems too high because the eagles secondary is trash and i believe darnold is going to play

i have no worries about them losing this game but if you can hit the jets +13 now go and do it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

phattymatty

QB Eagles

Good to know he won't be spreading those crabs all over the field.

General_Failure

I want to ask how they're going to lose this game they can't possibly lose, but c'mon. They'll just win this with a couple of season ending injuries.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

If they don't have at least four sacks then they're in trouble

Jets OL is decimated and even when healthy they sucked.

Genius Gase also gave AIDS Sam all the first team reps this week so Falk got none

General_Failure

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

What a nice interception by Nathan Gerry? Who the farg is Nathan Gerry?

General_Failure

Also, since the nflstreams subreddit is about to be shut down, check https://nflbite.com/ for streams.

Don Ho

Back to the comments on the uniforms on the other thread, on five hours sleep this looks like an inter-squad scrimmage
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.