Week 5 - Jets: A Life Jimmy, You Know What That Is?

Started by MDS, September 27, 2019, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

not sure how seriously you can take this game. offense was a joke but they werent playing a real team.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Congratulations to the outstanding Eagles defense, who did not give up 24 or 27 points for the first time this season against what is almost certainly an NFL offense of some kind in the Jets.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

I never thought I'd be so unimpressed with a 10 sack performance.  Got to expect those numbers when you're playing Our Lady of Good Counsel Pre School.

I've watched a lot of Eagles football in my years and have NEVER EVER fallen asleep during a game until today.  Slept through the entire second half.  That first half was B O R I N G.  Nice to see the offense enjoy a day off.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

If you thought this was something, just wait until that Dolphins game.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

Quote from: Don Ho on October 07, 2019, 01:53:29 AM
I never thought I'd be so unimpressed with a 10 sack performance.
Lol, that sums it up well.