Jordan Matthews, WR, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, May 09, 2014, 08:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Put on your lacrosse gear, Connor.

It's go time.

PhillyPhreak54

Haha you have me confused with rjs....see his Prius is parked over there loaded with lax gear

rjs246

I've coached three Conors over the last four years.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

I played foosball with one and his brother Jackson at the YMCA on Sunday.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

I got a friend named Reggie who lives down at the dump. Every other week I swing by and bring him some lunch.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

Reggie.  That name sounds familiar. 

WR.  Reggie....blanking on it.  He was an Eagle for a few minutes and then couldn't hang on anywhere else.

Brown?

What happened to him?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Last i saw he played for the bengals for a bit, then tampa, and game over.  He actually could be a valid comparison to what Matthews is coming in, except Matthews doesnt have the knee problems Reggie had. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

QB Eagles

There's so much enthusiasm about this guy that I assume he'll be out of the league in three years.

PhillyPhreak54

He's on the back page of the DN today...

I think he's legit but I would be lying if I didn't think of Billy McMullen and Reggie Brown with the hype he's getting

ice grillin you

i think a llama could catch 60 balls in chips offense....he will be a productive wr as long as he plays here and perhpas anywhere else as well.....but the best WR ever talk is a little much

what is really hard to project and the X factor is how much does he get in the end zone...he scores 9-10 td's a year then obviously he goes to another level
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

I'll just say, a Kid who has work ethic tends to do well immediately as a WR in this league in general. 

ice grillin you

pretty much 99.9% of the wr's to ever play have work ethic....you dont make the nfl if you dont

such an overrated thing

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 11, 2014, 09:48:20 AMpretty much 99.9% of the wr's to ever play have work ethic....you dont make the nfl if you dont

Ah...no.  Plenty make the NFL without decent work ethic.

ice grillin you

really......they dont

do they all have the same amount of work ethic no...but they all have work ethic off the charts....you cant be one of the .00000001 people on earth who become nfl players and not have work ethic