Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

NC_Eagle

So apparently Doug wrote a book about taking the Eagles to the Super Bowl. Not sure if it was posted before but I didn't remember seeing anything about it.
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

MDS

so if i have this right

eagles win remaining nfc east games, split la/hou
dallas loses 1 non-eagles game (likely NO or IND)

this gives the eagles the division at 9-7
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

If the Eagles win all the NFC East games, that alone makes them the favorite to win the division. Even at 8-8 it would be more likely than not. The division sucks that bad.

You can play around at https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/upshot/philadelphia-eagles-nfl-playoff-picture.html

hbionic

Quote from: MDS on November 26, 2018, 02:33:48 PM
so if i have this right

eagles win remaining nfc east games, split la/hou
dallas loses 1 non-eagles game (likely NO or IND)

this gives the eagles the division at 9-7

:-D I love these.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

last night was not good for the eagles. so now your logical scenarios to making the playoffs

Scenario 1
A: Dallas loses at Indy, wins remaining games
B: Eagles split Hou/LA, win remaining games

Scenario 2
A: Eagles win out

ice grillin you

there is no scenario

time to come to the realization that the eagles are a not a good team this year

their best win by far is home colts....a colts team that had a shoulderless andrew luck and who were still trying to find themselves.....and the eagles looked bad beating them

and that doesnt even take into account that dallas is a very good team now

dallas rams texans is murderous....75% chance they get swept there....oh and 0% chance they win the division
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

The NY Times site had last night as reducing the Eagles odds from 17 percent to 16 percent. Mattered less than people think. Eagles primarily gotta worry about their own games. Fact is, if they win 4 of their last 5 they are very much alive for the wild card even.

All realistic doors close if they lose on MNF though, and we know the Eagles are very capable of that.

ice grillin you

if you are one of those fans that always has to believe this is what you have to root for

they only lose two more and one isnt to dallas obviously

dallas goes 1-3

both teams finish 8-8

cept dallas finishes with tampa and nyg so good luck with that

thats their only path
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i mean im not anticipating the eagles winning the division but the scenario for it to happen does exist

the eagles won the super bowl less than a year ago with the same idiot coach and a worse qb against the greatest qb/coach ever. we've got some different circumstances this season but you cant just dismiss them winning as an impossibility

Rome

Dallas is a very good team. 

The Eagles are not a good team. 

You can't get razor sharp analysis like that just anywhere.

:CF

hbionic

It still baffles me how all the Eagles had to do to implode Dallas was to beat them at home and 'we' lost.

Now Dallas is superbowl bound because they're playing with house money and they're heating up.

farg the playoffs, this is what pisses me off the most. If Dallas wins the superbowl (slim chance, but they beat the Saints), then its the Eagles fault.

Am I the only one who thinks this?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Don Ho

It's feeling like 7-9.  Cowboys, Rams, Texans aren't going to pull a Pat Shurmur and keep the ball out of their top weapons hands.  These upcoming games will be huge for Dallas and LA.  Let us pray during the impending Blitzkrieg.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.