Science 'n Shtein

Started by hbionic, August 23, 2011, 02:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

Quote from: Diomedes on November 16, 2014, 01:10:01 PM
Quote from: shorebird on November 16, 2014, 11:53:43 AMthat means that all the cultures on earth were making up the same kind of stories at the same time.

Yeah, turns out humans make up the same basic myths worldwide.  I wonder if anyone has ever studied that?

Of course they have. Just like they've studied the fact that all of a sudden cultures started writing and keeping records and how most of them wrote about getting the knowledge from beings that came from the sky. Even the Hopie Indians from right here in the USA, who were a little late to the party have records saying basically the same thing. There are some scientist who think the crazy headress helmet looking things they wear are patterned after some alien spacemen's spacesuits. 

I shtein you not.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

If you make a helmet out of aluminum foil, you can communicate with aliens.

I shtein you not.

hbionic

If you keep that butt plug inserted your ass, you will shtein me not.

I shtein you not.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

shorebird

Quote from: hbionic on November 16, 2014, 11:27:51 PM
If you keep that butt plug inserted your ass, you will shtein me not.

I shtein you not.

Stop telling my secrets.

shorebird

Quote from: Tomahawk on November 16, 2014, 11:15:00 PM
If you make a helmet out of aluminum foil, you can communicate with aliens.

I shtein you not.

C'MON MAN!! Thats so the aliens can't read your thoughts. At least it was in the Mel Gibson movie, Signs.

shorebird

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 16, 2014, 11:08:41 PM
shore is LEGIT farged up

And you are a legit small minded trolling asswipe.

General_Failure

Researchers Prove Tin Foil Hats Boost Receptivity To Government Signals

QuoteUsing a $250,000 network analyser, we find that although on average all helmets attenuate invasive radio frequencies in either directions (either emanating from an outside source, or emanating from the cranium of the subject), certain frequencies are in fact greatly amplified. These amplified frequencies coincide with radio bands reserved for government use according to the Federal Communication Commission (FCC). Statistical evidence suggests the use of helmets may in fact enhance the government's invasive abilities. We speculate that the government may in fact have started the helmet craze for this reason.

If you want to block signals, you have to cover yourself entirely in foil, making your own personal Faraday Cage.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

Is there really a helmet craze? I mean really?? Other than the meat helmet crave craze

General_Failure

Craze only in the sense that you need psychological help if you feel that strongly about alien or government radio waves controlling you.

The man. The myth. The legend.

shorebird

Quote from: Tomahawk on November 17, 2014, 11:14:02 AM
Is there really a helmet craze? I mean really?? Other than the meat helmet crave craze

You mean like the bacon bowl? Bacon helmet??

Seabiscuit36

Waiting to see if ORION launches today. 
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/cvplive/cvpstream3.html

My cousins both work for NASA, apparently he did a video skit for Sesame Street and a few other interviews etc. 

The launch window is some time within the next 90 minutes, otherwise they have to scrub it
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

Just set a new launch time  8:26 AM
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

is this one gonna blow up too?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

who knows, they just scrubbed it again.  Sunny loves Challenger moments.