The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Yes, but you have to hire Hue Jackson.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Could go in a bunch of different threads but I like to pour it on: Golden Tate facing a 4 game suspension for Peds

QB Eagles

Too bad the Eagles don't play them until Week 14. The Giants WRs on Week 1 might be so bad that even the Eagles CBs could cover them.

Diomedes

Does it really matter whether Eli is targeting Golden Tate or Daniel Jones when he throws interceptions?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

no

even an injured Sidney Jones can handle that
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

One of the Eagles/Giants game will still come down to the last minute for no good reason.

PhillyPhreak54

Eli will look like ass all year and then throw 4TDs against them.

MDS

division games in the nfl are always weird but they handled the giants twice last year and play them late this year when theyll be in super tank mode

if theres one thing not to wallow in fake misery about its this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

As strangely loyal as they've been up to now, I don't think they are blind. I don't expect Eli to start either Eagle game unless Jones is an all-time bust (which admittedly seems possible).

Diomedes

Tate lost his appeal.  Will miss first four games of the season.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

In the interest of keeping everything in one place:

NYG WRs this off-season:

Golden Tate:  4 game suspension
Sterling Shepard - broken left thumb, but partial practice participant, wearing splint..should play Week One
Corey Coleman  - torn ACL, out for year
Amba Etta-Tawo - torn Achilles, out for year
Darius Slayton - hamstring, started camp on PUP, just started practicing Monday of this week

Their other WRs:  Cody Latimore, Bennie Fowler, Alonzo Russell, TJ Jones, DeMari Scott, Alex Wesley.

General_Failure

I hear Freddie Mitchell's available.

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

In that case...maybe Dez?