Roger Clemens and Johnny Damon next?

Started by bowzer, August 18, 2005, 12:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowzer

There's a rumor floating around that both of these players have tested positive for steroids, and it will be announced in the next day or so. 

Sgt PSN

If Damon pops for roids then he needs to beat the crap out of his "pharmacist" because it's not like he's a big power guy. 

If Clemens pops it would be detrimental to all of baseball having one of it's all time greatest players getting caught cheating.  I honestly believe I would lose all interest in the game if that happened. 

Rome

By "floating around" do you mean between your ears or have you actually heard this from a credible source?

:-D

PhillyGirl

I heard the rumor about Clemens, but not Damon.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

I hope Clemens does get busted.  I love it.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

Clemens wouldnt be a surprise.  The guy is the best pitcher in the league at age 43.  thats not right

rjs246

Damon's too stupid to NOT take steroids. Probably thought they were sweettarts.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

PoopyfaceMcGee

Maybe I'm just silly, but I think it would be quite painful to inject SweetTarts or Spree into my butt.  I guess guys like Johnny Damon and Raffy Palmiero are into it, though

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on August 18, 2005, 01:27:25 PM
Damon's too stupid to NOT take steroids. Probably thought they were sweettarts.

:-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

mussa

i hate johnny damon...hes for the gays i heard. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

hbionic

I would love it if Clemens went up in flames. farg him.

Go Dodgers! :yay
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: hbionic on August 18, 2005, 02:08:27 PM
I would love it if Clemens went up in flames.

Yes, we know you love flames, flamers, and all things flame-like.

JTrotter Fan

Now...does the fact that a shoo-in HOF'er like Clemens getting busted for steroids do further damage to the image of Major League Baseball or does it help them because they are actually doing something about the problem?! 
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.