Blake Countess, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 30, 2016, 04:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

QuoteThe Los Angeles Rams released S Blake Countess yesterday due to not being able to agree to new terms on a pay cut, and the Philadelphia Eagles have claimed the former Ram, per NFL Network's Ian Rapaport:

QuoteCountess became expendable when the Rams drafted two safeties this past weekend in the second round in Taylor Rapp, and seventh round in Nick Scott. Both guys have the ability to play a vital role on special teams, and that's where majority of Countess' contribution stemmed from.

In 2018, Countess started one game at safety for the Rams, though he ultimately suffered an injury (concussion protocol) and was pulled rather quickly. On 58 defensive snaps and 356 special teams snaps, Countess produced nine total tackles, one interception, and two pass deflections.

Countess brings the ability to play at either safety spot or even the nickel cornerback position in a pinch. Ironically enough, he was actually drafted by the Eagles in 2016
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Rams board, majority says good riddance. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

he has a very good shot to make it over san-day-yo because he will not cost them a comp pick
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54