Ultimate NFL Links

Started by MURP, January 03, 2004, 03:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

updated.   please keep sending links when you find them.  only the best please.   8)

ballhawkdawk

MURP

updated.   please keep posting any great links you find.  thanks.

RomeyRome

Seriously MURP this is a good one.  A lesser known version of a kffl type site.

Has the rumor mill and keeps it up to date by the minute pretty good.  last update was 6:20pm and it's now 6:30.
Also does a pretty good job on the draft, had coverage of the combine including video from players such as Rashawn Woods, to Gallery, to etc.  and will have training camp coverage, team pages.

The best part is the rumor mill.

http://bigcprofootball.com/

Green/Silver

"If not us, who? If not now, when?" RWR

BigEd76

^ Updated the Eagles list  8) and added more sites, including Portis, Fitzgerald, Chambers, Taylor, Hall, Garcia, James and Harris....

DonovanTheMessiah

BigEd76

DonovanTheMessiah

Yeah right, Vinny Testaverde doesn't have any fans

RomeyRome

We need more draft sites, more mock drafts (although they are useless in reality, it is fun to read them and select the mock drafts that have us taking guys we want, and talking trash on the mock drafts that have us taking guys we don't want ::))

More draft prospect info.  I remember one site, it had something to do with draftbook or something, and it used to be a free site that listed hundreds of players each year and plenty of info on each player, and I can't find it anymore.

Here's an obvious but good one for this year, they keep updating everyday as teams do their "pro day" workouts.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/analysis/individual_workouts#arizst

QuoteSOUTHERN CALIFORNIA: MARCH 24
Ran outdoors in the track stadium on artificial turf then did the position drills on FieldTurf. There were about 80 people in attendance, including head coaches Jim Haslett (Saints), Norv Turner (taterskins), John Fox (Panthers) and Dick Vermeil (Chiefs).  
Player Position Gil's comments

Will Poole CB Poole (5-10 1/8, 184) worked out, but he has been sick for about a week. It would be unfair to post his times.  

Kenechi Udeze DE Udezi (6-2 7/8, 273) ran his 40s in 4.77 and 4.81. He had a 39-inch vertical jump, 10-foot-5 long jump and did 25 strength reps.  
Keary Colbert WR Colbert ran his 40s in 4.46 and 4.52. He had a 36-inch vertical jump, 4.18 short shuttle and 6.64 three-cone drill.  
Jacob Rogers OT Rogers ran one 10-yard dash, which was timed at 1.84 and 1.79 from different watches.  

MURP

hey NB, have you looked at the draft link i have up on the ultimate links thread?  check it out, you will find more draft sites than you have time to look at!

link to trieusdraftlinks

RomeyRome

I don't know if this is on here, but here is an all Eagles draft site.

http://home.comcast.net/%7Ebobgonzalez/index.html

You all can look at it and see if it is worth anything.

He has an all Eagles mock draft.

1)  Vilma  :boo
2)  Joey Thomas CB Montana St. 6'0 190  4.4 forty
3)  Chris Snee OL Boston College 6'3 314
4)  Luke McCown QB
4)  Marcell Allmond CB USC 6'0 205 4.5 forty
6)  Stacey Andrews OL Nebraska 6'6 342
and it goes on.

MURP

that would be a great ultimate NFL link if it didnt suck so bad.

RomeyRome

Quote from: MURP on April 16, 2004, 06:08:22 PM
that would be a great ultimate NFL link if it didnt suck so bad.

:-D  Oh you wanted "ultimate" nfl links, may bad.  I was just stoked to see another all eagles site. :-X

Diomedes

I'm trying to find a site which displays the signals used by refs when they call penalties, which ref usually calls the penalty, what the rule associated with that call is exactly, etc.

Can anyone help?

The reason I'm looking is that a friend's 9 year old son wants to make a football comic book for class.  He wants to draw refs making penalty calls.  But I don't know them all.

Thanks
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger