Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

It's true, they could avoid Brexit,  but it appears the only way to do that is to throw out the results of the first vote, and have another, which is a terrible price to pay.  How delighted are the likes of Putin to see our systems of democratic rule crumbling. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

im sure we'll see some enlightening tweets from dumbo over this.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

smeags

so we go from mexico will pay for the wall on the campaign trail, to the dems are stopping the US from having border security because they wont approve the money from US tax payers.

good times.

smeags

so the actual fake news is getting pulled into this now.

ice grillin you

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/politics/2018/12/12/tennessee-mark-green-vaccine-autism-cdc-congressman-anti-vax/2288164002/

also im not even joking wifey literally has the mumps right now...just heard from the doctor that the test came back positive...they are contacting the state health department today to see what she has to do next
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 13, 2018, 07:55:02 AM
https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/politics/2018/12/12/tennessee-mark-green-vaccine-autism-cdc-congressman-anti-vax/2288164002/

also im not even joking wifey literally has the mumps right now...just heard from the doctor that the test came back positive...they are contacting the state health department today to see what she has to do next

I had chicken pox in April. farging nightmare

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on December 13, 2018, 11:09:40 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on December 13, 2018, 07:55:02 AM

I had chicken pox in April. farging nightmare

yeah getting chicken pox as an adult is supposed to be horrible

Rome

I hear it's raging in adults now because of the effects of global warming. 

smeags

MDS

you know your chief of staff search isnt going well when chris christie turns down the job
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

christie is blowhard icehole of epic proportions but hes your traditional cookie cutter republican and he isnt dumb....no way was he ever taking that job