And so we say goodbye to Ask Freddie Mitchell

Started by General_Failure, February 12, 2005, 01:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Although he may be gone from our site, we can still look back on all good times ... err, time we had with him. If you ever want to, you know, think back on the Freddie days, you can look to the tiny article we made out of the questions he answered.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Yeti

:'(

I am willing to submit myself to "Ask Yeti" if it will help.

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

MDS

How about an Ask Trey Darilek section? It's not like he's doing anything.........
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: MDS on February 12, 2005, 02:53:05 PM
How about an Ask Trey Darilek section? It's not like he's doing anything.........
I'm still trying to find the J in his last name :-\
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

Now if the Eagles can only say "good riddance" to that mouthy POS.   :-o

Wingspan

maybe if he spent more time on CF he wouldnt have been such a farg up

we'll never know.

i think we should try and get "Ask Andy Hall" section going. or at least give me the pony you promised.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

General_Failure

We may open up an Ask The Pony forum. No promises though.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ILLEAGLE

I hope y'all don't take this as intrusive, but the curiosity is eating at me. How did you manage to get Freddie to come on here?
"Focus. The only means to see me back to life's unending swirl. A reversal of passing away, as the world of dead, as away is now my origin..."   ---Meshuggah

Zanshin

All of the Eagles were trying to get on here, and GF picked Freddie's name out of the hat to make him the winner of the CF sweepstakes.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: ILLEAGLE on February 15, 2005, 02:31:12 PM
I hope y'all don't take this as intrusive, but the curiosity is eating at me. How did you manage to get Freddie to come on here?

Poker night at the Novacare Center. Guess who lost?

NGM

Quotei think we should try and get "Ask Andy Hall" section going. or at least give me the pony you promised.

Do they have the internet in Europe?
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Wingspan

Quote from: New Green Monster on February 15, 2005, 02:54:58 PM
Quotei think we should try and get "Ask Andy Hall" section going. or at least give me the pony you promised.

Do they have the internet in Europe?

Yes :-D , but more importantly, they have pony's.

it's all coming together now. exxxcellent. :evil :-D
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ILLEAGLE on February 15, 2005, 02:31:12 PM

I worked out an advertising deal with his "friend" who is some marketing company owner that markets whatever...and Freddie and a few other players from around the NFL do some stuff with this guy because they grew up with him.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyGirl

Quote from: FastGreggie on February 15, 2005, 06:03:22 PM
It's time for "Ask Greg Lewis"!

Well, I'll talk to my "source" to see if I can do something with a guy who would actually WANT to be talking to fans (like TO)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen