***THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT***

Started by PhillyGirl, August 19, 2004, 08:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

PG, are you modifying the account, or is he logged in for real?  ???

PhillyGirl

Freddie's PMs have been shut off. Please no one try to PM him.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

RomeyRome

FF wanted everyone to know that he is ecstatic about this new development, and that after passing out (where reports from people who were near by said that they heard a loud high pitched scream), he has checked out of the hospital and will be on his way shortly.

Here's a tip for you cyber dorks:

When you are at a game this year and Freddie walks by your section, don't be that guy(or gal) who yells out, "Hey Freddie, it's me, Hbionic from the board!"

BrianWestbrook36

Freddie Mitchell? Thats the surprise?

Man I thought we'd get someone good like TO in here or something...

:-D

nah I'm only joking around, sounds pretty cool to me.

FredEx!

Even Steven Eagles in 04.

NGM

Whats the line on the first question being about 4th and 26?
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

BigEd76

I wanna ask about that Pinkston play....what the game tape actually showed....  :P

RomeyRome

Quote from: BrianWestbrook36 on August 19, 2004, 08:44:57 PM
Freddie Mitchell? Thats the surprise?

Man I thought we'd get someone good like TO in here or something...

:-D

nah I'm only joking around, sounds pretty cool to me.

FredEx!

If you think about the two guys, then you'd know that Freddie is a MUCH better guy to have on here.  The guy has personality coming out the wazoo!

TO would just type a bunch of posts that say:

"THX, MY NEXT TOPLESS CLENDER WLL B COMIN OUT IN NOVMBR."
"THX FR THA SUPRT, SF MEDIA JST HATIN ON ME."

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

That banner is on the main site (which you can access by clicking on Akers at the bottom of the page).

Keep in mind, the updated site isn't quite done yet (still have to get the history section and pictures uploaded).
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

:cfhead :cfhead :cfhead :cfhead :cfhead

:o

I am a happy guy.  Too bad he'll probably be too busy answering stupid questions about Charles Barkley and T.O. to answer anything good.

PhillyGirl

The Ask Freddie section is open right now for questions.

BigEd76

I put mine in hours ago.  Doesn't seem to be much interest.....  :-\  ???

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

LOL, he's not going to be on until late tonight. After you asked your question, we locked it down.

We're going to have a notification on the forum title soon that will tell you when its open or closed.