Fantasy Baseball

Started by hbionic, March 26, 2015, 01:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

if there are no transactions limits then as long as youre down late in the week yea go for it and stack starters to try and catch up

most leagues have some kind of limit to protect extreme streaming
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

No transaction limits and that's good advice and makes the most sense. Guess I'll figure this all out as I go along. 12 team league here's what I'm working with:

C - Alejandro Kirk
1B - CJ Cron
2B - Tommy Edman
3B - Nolan Arenado
SS - Dansby Swanson
OF - Aaron Judge
OF - MJ Melendez (also Catcher eligible)
OF - Michael Harris (only NL East player)
DH - Rowdy Tellez
DH - Jonathan India
Bench: Cody Bellinger/Jurickson Profar (might drop)
Injured: Mitch Haniger

SP - Corbin Burnes
SP - Lance Lynn
SP - Alex Cobb
SP - Lucas Giolito
SP - Freddy Peralta
RP - Emmanuel Chase
RP - Felix Bautista

Bench pitchers:
Corey Kluber
Michael Wacha
Roansy Contreras
Daniel Bard

Inured Pitchers:
Carlos Rodon
Tony Gonsolin

SD

Won this shtein ($950). Had some good pickups along the way (Gunnar Henderson, Masataka Yoshida)...few others I can't remember. Fantasy baseball is a lot of work but I'm in again for next season.

PhillyPhreak54

Speaking of which - I won the fantasy league and think I should be getting a payout from that no?

SD

Drafts Wednesday the 27th. Got 2nd pick again. H2H league...assuming acuna goes 1 leaning Betts with my pick.

SD

Posting lineup due to superstition that I did last season and won. Wound up going with Witt Jr.

Bieber is now out for the season in need of TJ surgery. Lots of SP out now. People are starting to blame the pitch clock. To me it's more like ACL's athletes are just bigger/stronger/faster

C: Alvarez
1B: Naylor
2B: Altuve
SS: Witt Jr
3B: Ke'bryan Hayes
OF: Trout
OF: Suzuki
OF: Nolan Jones
OF: Kwan
OF: Conforto
SS: Swanson
C: Naylor

SP: Luis Castillo
SP: Logan Webb
SP: Chris Sale
SP: Frankie Montas
SP: Dane Dunning
SP: Michael Wacha
SP: Garrett Whitlock
SP: Reynaldo Lopez
RP: Edwin Diaz
RP: Andres Munoz

Stashes:
Verlander
Bradish
Jordan Montgomery
TJ Friedl

Had Eury Perez but he's getting tj surgery

Munson

Yeah I had Bieber in one of my NFBC teams as a later pick, looked like he was gonna be a great one early on but now nope. Sigh.

My yahoo league I do with my friends, I kept Acuna, Ohtani, and Tatis among some others and only had $40 to draft with. A true stars and scrubs strategy this year lol.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Was kicking myself for not taking Bieber in the 7th round (Save/holds league so went with Edwin Diaz who would be fine if the Mets weren't such an abomination). He went pick 78 in our league which is H2H categories. Hindsight and all but he looked dominant early on.

This is pretty nuts
https://twitter.com/YankeeWRLD/status/1776651039938068575

PhillyPhreak54

It's the push for velocity and spin rate that's causing elbows to explode