2017 Flyers Thread: The Youngins Be Comin

Started by ice grillin you, September 15, 2017, 04:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

QB Eagles

They might have to score 7 in every game if both Neuvirth and Elliott are gonna be out.

MDS

should signed curtis joseph isntead of john vanbeisbrook
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

They'll trade for a goalie at the deadline. The last time they were in the playoffs Neuvirth played lights out.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

They're looking at Marty Biron or Robert Esche

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

QB Eagles

hot off the wire:

The Philadelphia Flyers have acquired goalie Petr Mrazek from Detroit for two conditional draft picks, the Red Wings announced Monday.

The trade, announced on Monday, ends Mrazek's six-year tenure with the Red Wings.

Philadelphia sent a conditional fourth-round pick in the 2018 NHL entry draft and a conditional third-round pick in the 2019 draft to Detroit.

ice grillin you

DET guaranteed no less than a 4th round for Mrazek. If PHI makes playoffs and Mrazek wins 5 games for PHI in reg season, 4th becomes a 3rd. If PHI advances to CF, and Mrazek wins six playoff games, the 3rd becomes a 2nd. If PHI re-signs him next season, DET gets PHI 3rd in 19.

SD

This trade is a no-brainer. The Flyers are rolling. A hot goalie in the playoffs and who knows. Hockey's weird.

It's about damn time they brought Lindblom up. See ya later Lehtera

SD

ice grillin you

flyers are amazingly only three pts behind the caps for the division lead....bad news is the penguins are back to being the penguins

SD

Mrazek needs to learn to tap the ice when pp's are over but otherwise a solid debut

MDS