Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

lol

i dont mean to dismiss them all....there are lots of resisters doing yeomans work who are really important in keeping our form of government alive....but on one side of them you have annoying self important pseudo intellectuals who want to act like the world is ending cause alex jones said something incendiary trump spelled a word wrong in a tweet or he attacked a dead war hero

on the other side is much of the mainstream media who if regular citizens would be part of the good resistance but because of ad revenue they normalize trump to a sickening and dangerous degree...i have no doubt in my mind that most of the people who own and run the mainstream media (and even some reporters) deep down want trump to win again because its good for business
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Ecuador finally had enough of Julian Assange's bullshtein, revoked his asylum, and the Brits promptly arrested him.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Put a bullet between his beady rapist eyeballs. 

Diomedes

Dude, you alright?  I mean, I know you front the tough angry guy thing a lot, but over Assange?   Come on.

Have a drink.  Relax.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

He's directly responsible for the idiot currently occupying the White House.  Plus, um, he's a RAPIST. 

Kill him dead. 

And I'm not playing the tough anything.   If I say I want someone shot behind the chemical shed, it's legit disgust at their continued presence on the planet. 

Diomedes

Okay then.

Pleased to see that four Republican Senators have announced opposition to Herman Cain for the Fed, killing that idea.

Rome

Governing for the sole purpose of "owning the libs" is wearing thin as we inch closer to 2020. 

Rome

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/04/11/ohio-governor-to-sign-ban-on-abortion-after-first-detectable-heartbeat.html

This is what happens when women vote for the GOP.  It's their fault scum like this are in power. 

MDS

ohio is a no contest in 2020...full MAGA land now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

DeWine won by a narrow margin because of older non-college educated whites.  Thankfully those fargs are cramming their faces with McNuggets non stop and will soon die out. 

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

He wanted to dump detained immigrants in "asylum" cities, as some kind of....I don't really even understand.  It's the kind of thing a 10 year old would think up. 

Baltimore is probably on that list.  I welcome all of them.  If we could send back the native born fargs who won't do a thing to help themselves or those around them, this would be the greatest City in America within 25 years.

Butchers Bill

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 10, 2019, 07:50:13 AM
lol

i dont mean to dismiss them all....there are lots of resisters doing yeomans work who are really important in keeping our form of government alive....but on one side of them you have annoying self important pseudo intellectuals who want to act like the world is ending cause alex jones said something incendiary trump spelled a word wrong in a tweet or he attacked a dead war hero

on the other side is much of the mainstream media who if regular citizens would be part of the good resistance but because of ad revenue they normalize trump to a sickening and dangerous degree...i have no doubt in my mind that most of the people who own and run the mainstream media (and even some reporters) deep down want trump to win again because its good for business

My world view has been shattered.  I...agree...with...IGY?   :paranoid
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.