Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

girardi wants to go to the mets so he can stick to the yankees, but ill let him know hentz wants him so he will come to manage this mess, sure
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Girardi is my top choice - and I'm sure I'm in the minority here - but I don't think Buck would be an awful choice. Please no on Dusty Bakers racist ass.

PhillyPhreak54

What I miss on Dusty being racist?

MDS

mets dont appear to want joe so hes the phillies if they want him

this is 100% middleton's call and who knows what he wants

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 19, 2019, 11:44:36 AM

You haven't heard?

black people are the real racists...white people are the aggrieved
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 19, 2019, 06:37:34 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 19, 2019, 11:44:36 AM

You haven't heard?

black people are the real racists...white people are the aggrieved

If a white person said what he said there'd be non stop round the clock coverage. That a huge baseball fan like J has no idea is all you need to know. But Trump and his supporters would defend him because they're the real victims

Rome

Racists are the real racists.  The rest of us have those same tendencies and feelings but either fight them or have grown beyond the impulse to act on them.

The most racist farger I've ever met was a Japanese-American. Told me at his dinner table in front of his entire family that his daughter would never marry me because I'm white.  If he only knew what I did to his little girl and what she did to me in the bedroom, my skin pigment should have been the least of his worries.

Racism is dumb.   There's plenty of legitimate reasons to hate humans.  No need to use something superficial like skin color.

PS: Dusty is a zesty manager.  Pass. 

MDS

what are you two MAGA chuds talking about

SD

Quote from: MDS on October 20, 2019, 07:32:52 PM
what are you two MAGA chuds talking about

Rome doesn't like racists and igy doesn't like whites

MDS

only one of those things is true

SD

116 days til pitchers and catchers report

QB Eagles

200 days until we post how many days it is until training camp.

MDS

looks like joe

ya happy now ya bitch