Week 1 - Falcons: Banner Night, Bitches

Started by MDS, August 06, 2018, 10:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

I'm gonna be thankful when Wentz and Alshon are back and playing at full speed. Mostly because it'll be Thanksgiving by the time Wentz is back to full speed.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Dumbest player award: Shelton Gibson (narrowly over Tre Sullivan)
Most disappointing player award: Zach Ertz. Played like he saw someone else farging Julie right before the game.
What year will he learn not to bite on that award: Jalen Mills
Player who I'm secretly kinda worried about award: Jake Elliot
Shocked he drew no flags in this flagfest award: Lane Johnson

General_Failure

I'm hearing reports that Howie is asking for 2 first rounders for QB Nelson Agholor.

QB Eagles

Quote from: General_Failure on September 07, 2018, 12:40:14 AM
I'm hearing reports that Howie is asking for 2 first rounders for QB Nelson Agholor.

He did complete the second longest Eagle pass of the night.

General_Failure

He also had that long run, so, you know. Dual threat. Very athletic.

PhillyPhreak54

I need a smoke and a shot after that one

Holy farg

Tre Sullivan
Derek Barnett

Remove heads from asses

Geowhizzer

AshishPatel81

This team is awesome. I don't care how ugly it is, just won again without the league MVP under center. Good teams continue to win with injuries and you can't get a greater injury than your star QB. I absolutely love this team.

Just keep winning despite all the adversity.

Eagaholic

Quote from: General_Failure on September 07, 2018, 12:40:14 AM
His QBR was > Ryan's + Foles'

Eagaholic

One take away from the game is they have to find a way to somehow pay Graham. They won tonight because of the pressure the D line got on the last drive, especially the 7 play sequence starting from around the 10 yard line. Schwartz moved Graham to tackle on the left side next to Bennett for the last 4 plays and they all crushed it, especially 55.

Nice to see how things in the universe eventually balance out. To me this was like a counterpoint of when the Eagles lost to the Bucs in the NFCCG and deja vu opening night of the next season with the same moribund game plan and ending.

Diomedes

Hippos:  wat  you gonna do with all that free money?

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

I can't believe I stayed up to watch that unenjoyable mess of a game. Don't get me wrong, go birds and all of that...but watching that was painful. The NFL isn't even close to being as fun to watch as it was even a decade ago, let alone two. The game is just dying in front of my eyes. Now, get off my lawn.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Diomedes on September 07, 2018, 07:10:47 AM
Hippos:  wat  you gonna do with all that free money?

I thought everybody agreed with me when I guaranteed an Eagles win

MDS

the eagles won

it was really hot during the tailgate

mike wallace played 94% of snaps and had 0 receptions
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.