How Many Wins Will The Eagles End Up With?

Started by Geowhizzer, October 30, 2005, 09:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How Many Wins Will The Eagles End Up With?

10 or more
15 (57.7%)
8 (30.8%)
2 (7.7%)
0 (0%)
6 or less
1 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Geowhizzer

This probably sounds WIP-like, but I'm interested in seeing where people's confidence level is.

Geowhizzer

Here's the rest of the schedule:

Sun., Nov. 6 @taterskins 8:30 p.m. ESPN*

Mon., Nov. 14 Cowboys 9 p.m. ABC*

Sun., Nov. 20 @Giants 1 p.m. FOX

Sun., Nov. 27 Packers 4:15 p.m. FOX*   

Mon., Dec. 5 Seahawks 9 p.m. ABC*   

Sun., Dec. 11 Giants 4:05 p.m. FOX

Sun., Dec. 18 @Rams 4:15 p.m. FOX*

Sat., Dec. 24 @Cardinals 4:05 p.m. FOX

Sun., Jan. 1 taterskins 4:15 p.m. FOX

I honestly cannot see them winning less than 8 at this point.  I'm not sure if I see them winning more than 9.  Does 9-7 make the playoffs?

QB Eagles

I'm thinking 10-6. The other three losses will be within the NFC East though so the playoff situation is murky.

MDS

yea 10-6 sounds right. might not win the division or get homefield, but that should get us into playoffs.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

satoshi

Some years ago Arizona made the playoff with a 7-9 record if I remember correctly. No more 7-9 teams in th playoffs in the current system?

QB Eagles

Quote from: Satoshi on October 31, 2005, 07:04:20 AM
Some years ago Arizona made the playoff with a 7-9 record if I remember correctly. No more 7-9 teams in th playoffs in the current system?

Hell, 6-10 might make the playoffs in the NFC North.

MadMarchHare

Don't laugh.  Right now we'd lose the tiebreaker with Chicago.
Anyone but Reid.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Satoshi on October 31, 2005, 07:04:20 AM

I don't think so. I think last year is the first time that a team even made it at .500 (8-8)

Father Demon

I see 10-6.  Maybe 2 losses in the NFC East, with a let down game thrown in there at some point.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Phanatic

I think we've had enough of the let down games to this point.... 10-6 it is!!
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

henchmanUK

9-7. Sweep the Skins, beat Dallas on Monday night, beat Green Bay and Arizona, lose to the Giants twice, Seattle and St. Louis.
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

Phanatic

9-7 is realistic, but I think the Eagles take either Seattle or St. Louis. Getting swept by the Gints is going to suck... a lot!
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

WEST is GOD

13-3 BABY!!

BUHLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DAT
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

QB Eagles

It's a good thing the Eagles play the NFC West and the Packers this year. There's 5 wins they could get snapping the ball directly to Reno Mahe.