Week 11 - Saints: The Eagles Are Bad

Started by MDS, November 12, 2018, 09:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on November 18, 2018, 05:03:42 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on November 18, 2018, 05:01:42 PM
Are we SURE this team won the Super Bowl last year?

Much like the Patriots sudden rise immediately after 9/11, the league conspired to prove that Kaepernick didn't have to be signed by a team that lost their rising star quarterback.

Works for me as I'm running out of excuses
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: EJ72 on November 18, 2018, 05:48:40 PMHe got dinged? I missed that but I can't say I'm surprised because he was always fragile for a big back, even at Notre Dame. It was never "Adams is hurt??" It was "Adams is hurt...Again?" Kind of the way Dallas fans react when Sean Lee is injured.

His ankle is never fully right. Just in this game he was limping around and getting it taped up.

MDS

hoping chandon sullivan has a better half

lotta promise there
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Most yards my Saints in first half this season.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Can't blame this on Schwartz.  Frosh team secondary, linebackers that stink, whatcha gonna do?

Don Ho

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on November 18, 2018, 06:13:49 PM
whatcha gonna do?

Stop watching, probably.

Yeah, farg it. I've seen enough gore today already.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Might at well let Foles go out there and take the hits.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 18, 2018, 06:16:22 PM
Might at well let Foles go out there and take the hits.

Totally agree, Ginger playing like complete ass

MDS

this is worse than anyone couldve expected and nobody expected it to be good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

In Uncle Don's 46 years of watching the birds I can't remeber the last time I channel surfed during an Eagles game.

QB Eagles

Not going to this game is one of the best decisions I've made. Now I can go down to NO sometime 4-5 months from now and hopefully my friends down there will have forgotten that this happened.

Don Ho

I love how all the talking heads have been using the excuse "well all these teams are fired up now and bringing their best when they play the Current Super Bowl champs".

And the Saints broke out this Smith dude who had 12 catches coming into today. 

Rams rumored to be unveiling Joe the Plumbe when birds come to town.

Munson

Well....at least they still have a shot at the division.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles