!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by ice grillin you, October 25, 2014, 08:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Winning a Super Bowl or going back to Kelly green...

Which would bring you greater joy?

ice grillin you

easily kelly green....the real and full kelly green....no half assing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Three and thirteen in kelly green and you're poppin' bottles

ice grillin you

first year of them hell yeah....but in general bangin uni's can uplift the worst of seasons

PhillyPhreak54

I love a clean uni as much as anyone

But that's insane

Seeing the Tigers in baseball losing isn't cushioned by the fact they have the best uni's in baseball

When the Buddy teams couldn't win in the playoffs it wasn't made better because their uniforms looked great.

PS - I need to find a Byron Evans. Mitchell and Ness need to get off their asses

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 26, 2014, 03:26:56 AM
When the Buddy teams couldn't win in the playoffs it wasn't made better because their uniforms looked great.

probably right....but the andy losses in the playoffs were def worse because of the disgusting uniforms

Rome

This might be the best rumor ever even if there's less than a zero percent of it actually happening.

Love the McCoy meme, though.

General_Failure

Those kelly green jerseys are gonna look awesome with the 15 sweat patches, quilted shoulders, and five inch wide collars with the little scribble on it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

semi-serious question:

Does/did Lurie's wife really have something to do with the uniform color, or is that just one of our many, not-funny :CF inside jokes?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Word on the street is that when Lurie bought the team she is the one who issued the directive that they would change the uniforms because she didn't like the kelly green.

I don't recall ever seeing anything in print but have heard it for years in the Philly media

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 26, 2014, 10:27:37 AM
Word on the street is that when Lurie bought the team she is the one who issued the directive that they would change the uniforms because she didn't like the kelly green.

I don't recall ever seeing anything in print but have heard it for years in the Philly media

she may or may not have at one point in time....but whether she did or not she has zero input now

General_Failure

All that matters now is if Lurie actually wants to change it, if the NFL's dumb jersey changing policy will let them, and if Nike can buy the right color material.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Lurie isn't changing it simply because the fans want it changed and are fairly militant about it.  I honestly don't know a single fan that loves the hideous team color we're saddled with now.  It's truly disgusting.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on October 26, 2014, 11:02:33 AM
Lurie isn't changing it simply because the fans want it changed and are fairly militant about it.  I honestly don't know a single fan that loves the hideous team color we're saddled with now.  It's truly disgusting.

j likes it quite a bit....not more than real green but he def likes it

MDS

he would like a piece of shtein as the mascot if the eagles told him to

HOUSTON!!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.