*** OFFICIAL *** EAGLES PRESEASON PBP/TALK/GAME/WHO GIVES A shtein THREAD

Started by Rome, August 08, 2014, 07:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

MDS

one he got hit on, the other was either a poor pass or a screw up on the tight ends. they were running the same route in the same spot it looked like. not sure if nick threw it to where a guy was supposed to be or just simply a mcnabb-like poor pass.

oh well.

its a scrimmage.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

MDS

ertz tearing up the bears backups

sanchize! so awesome this 2nd qtr preseason shtein
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

General_Failure

Rome

MDS

General_Failure

He's a mobility scooter away from being Riley Cooper's uncle-dad.

PhillyPhreak54

Beau Allen is playing well...he has to in order to make up for that awful pic of him that was posted in his draft thread (the one chuggie yanks off too)

SD

Remember when the Eagles ran a wide 9 and rookie Casey Matthews was their starting mlb?

PhillyPhreak54

No. I have forgotten about that. Hopefully Jim Washburn is holed up with his trusty microwave or coffee machine and noodz of Jason Babin

MDS

not sure why the bears are going with carson palmers loser brother as their backup qb when jay cutler is always hurt, but whatever

Rome

Quote from: SD on August 08, 2014, 09:24:54 PM
Remember when the Eagles ran a wide 9 and rookie Casey Matthews was their starting mlb?

Global warming is NOT a hoax.