"Bryant" Westbrook - Pro Bowl player

Started by PhillyGirl, December 18, 2007, 05:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: reese125 on December 21, 2007, 02:11:28 PM
QuoteThe Eagles should be doing what Jacksonville is doing.  Both teams are built about the same way on offense.  I think McNabb is a better QB than Gerrard but neither team has any real playmaking recievers.  Both teams do have excellent o-lines though and 2 rb's that compliment each other quite nicely. 

It will never happen where this team runs more because this coach practices and utilizes a west coast, pass first system  that will never ever change.  Any coach that changes jobs brings their system with him. Although nice, throw that idea out that window real quick

Thank you, Captain Obvious. 

reese125

I dont know whats more obvious, the fact of what I or anyone else said or the fact you are still wishing for a run first team in a west coast offense

Sgt PSN

I'm not wishing for a run first team in the WCO.  I could care less what type of offense they run as long as they have the right players running it.  So what I would really like is for Reid to get the right players for the system he runs.  Instead, he has the players for a run first system.........kind of like Jax. 

Did I really need to spell it out like that for you? 

General_Failure

Trade Westbrook. Send him to a team that will build around him, and use the pick to draft another mediocre receiver. He deserves better than this coach, front office, and offense.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on December 21, 2007, 03:04:51 PM
Three pages of arguing over whether Westbrook should get three more touches per game or reallocate those touches to someone else = grounds for homicidal rage.

you started it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Feva

... as he should have been to begin with.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MDS

Hooray. Someone I don't know that makes more money than 99.9% of the world gets a free trip to paradise to play in an exhibition football game. Care.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD_Eagle5

If they did away the all star game for the 4 major sports I doubt anyone would care

Rome

I like the MLB version.  The rest are garbage.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Munson on January 17, 2008, 03:59:16 AM
I care.

And I'm happy for him.

Me too.  But John Harbaugh can still go farg himself.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

All-star games served their purpose in the pre-24/7 news cycle coverage of sports. It was the only way to see certain stars for out-of-towners. Now that you can't really avoid seeing Barry Bonds' engorged head on the teevee or Alex Rodgriguez panting like a three year girl on the interwebs, all-star games are just a giant waste of time. Especially the Pro Bowl.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.