TE    Chris Cooley    Washington
QB    Brett Favre*    Green Bay
QB    Matt Hasselbeck    Seattle
QB    Tony Romo    Dallas
RB    Adrian Peterson*    Minnesota
RB    Marion Barber    Dallas
RB    Bryant Westbrook    Philadelphia
FB    Tony Richardson*    Minnesota
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

beautiful!

is Trent Cole at least an alternate?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

PS....SEVEN offensive players for Dallas on there? wtf?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Munson

THe fact that Barber got more votes then Westbrook is a joke.

Otherwise...pretty much a good representation of how the NFC has been this year.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

I am totally mystified about why so many people have difficulty remembering Brian Westbrook's name. It is a simple, normal name, and he is a far more notable player than the other Westbrooks that have played in the NFL.

MadMarchHare

Barber getting more votes doesn't even begin to be as egregious as Peterson getting more.  Sure, he looks good this season.  But Westbrook has been dominant for years.  It always pissed me off when they talked up Reggie Bush over Westbrook.  Prove it first.  Westbrook should be the starter, and maybe the only Eagle who makes it.  Maybe Cole too.
Anyone but Reid.

PhillyPhreak54

The Pro Bowl is a joke, just like every other all star game.

I dont even watch it.

Rome

No Sean Taylor in the Pro Bowl?

Balderdash.

Wow - edited... he did make it. 

MDS

Sean Taylor is dead. Someone shot him in the penis. How can he possibly play in that game?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MadMarchHare

Just throw his corpse out there, you won't even notice a difference in his coverage skills.
Anyone but Reid.

Feva

Trent Cole - 65 tackles, 12.5 sacks and 4 FF.
Osi Umenyiora - 43 tackles, 12 sacks and 4 FF.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Rome

Quote from: MadMarchHare on December 18, 2007, 10:50:43 PM
Just throw his corpse out there, you won't even notice a difference in his coverage skills.

Ha.  Just noticed this.

Excellent.   :yay

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MadMarchHare on December 18, 2007, 10:50:43 PM

Actually, I think you would notice a difference.  Recievers weren't afraid to run at a living, breathing Sean Taylor because they knew he had horrible coverage skills and was an even worse open field tackler.  Throw his dead corpse out on the field though and no one's going to want to come within 20 yards of that thing......what with all the flies and the smell and everything. 

Therefore, ST corpse >>>>>>>>>>> pass defense than ST alive.