***This topic sucks more than urmom***

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 11, 2006, 12:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

10 minutes, and no free agent news.  Booooooooooooooooooooooo!

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

i would suggest a poll to settle it, but it would be tied 1 to 1 and no one else would care
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

My thread's apparently more popular.

The BIGSTUD

I'll recap what I want.

OL
DL(DT and DE)
OLB
WR
RB
FB

Whatever isn't handled in free agency we get in the draft.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I think the Eagles will get...

OL - Bentley
DT - no effin' clue
TE - some loser
WR - no better than Jurevicius

Yay team!

The BIGSTUD

I think they'll spend a ton this year. After a 6-10 season they have no excuse not to. I would expect 2 defensive lineman, Bentley, and a receiver at least.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Beermonkey

I like FF's use of aterisks, it's very trendy. I vote to stay here.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Philly Forever on March 11, 2006, 12:17:45 AM
I think they'll spend a ton this year. After a 6-10 season they have no excuse not to. I would expect 2 defensive lineman, Bentley, and a receiver at least.

I heart pipe dreams.

P.S.  Thank you, Beermonkey.  You rule.

The BIGSTUD

Pipe dreams based on what? Their previous tendencies to not be very aggressive or just too good to be true?

I'll agree with you on the latter, it may seem too good to be true, but after a 6-10 season, I wouldn't put too much stock into what they did in free agency after making 4 straight NFC title games.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I just think the market is ripe with a lot of money from a largely increased cap, so players will be getting bloated deals, and the Eagles aren't the type of team that is going to get in a bidding war very often, because they believe that almost always leads to players being priced more than they're worth.

The BIGSTUD

It's possible, but the one positive is the Eagles have 26 or 28 million under the cap. Unless the Vikings, Packers and whoever else has more money gets in a bidding war, the Eagles shouldn't have trouble grabbing players to fit their needs.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Screw this.  I'm going to bed.

Go Eagles!  Get someone.

The BIGSTUD

You just left the door open for Sun Mo to raid and pillage your topic.