a niner fan dropping in

Started by cciowa, September 14, 2005, 12:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cciowa

i am not sure about firebombing his  face but i think some niner fans would like to  destroy kevin barlow. he sucked last year  but so did everyone else. then he came out and had a two yard average against the rams.  we will see what happens sunday but barlow haters are calling for the rookie frank gore to play.i am always optimistic but i do know if they can not run on sunday, your defense will  make things rough for them

Sgt PSN

Trotter gets a week to let the events of Monday Night boil inside of him.  Kevin Barlow might want to call in sick this Sunday because I really think Trott is going to decapitate someone.  :evil 

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

cciowa

not sure what i did to get a insulted picture from wingspan but whatever. maybe he does not like the fact i  do not capitilize.

Tomahawk

Is the picture insulted or are you?

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

Quote from: cciowa on September 14, 2005, 01:28:19 PM
not sure what i did to get a insulted picture from wingspan but whatever. maybe he does not like the fact i  do not capitilize.

the picture is of Steven Wright, a comic who uses a dull, droning, monotone delivery.  and that is exactly the voice i hear in my head as i read your posts.  it's not insult, it's just damn funny.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MURP

Quote from: cciowa on September 14, 2005, 01:28:19 PM
not sure what i did to get a insulted picture from wingspan but whatever. maybe he does not like the fact i do not capitilize.

we make fun of everyone here.  everyone.  so dont worry about it. 

rjs246

Except for me. I don't get made fun of and I don't make fun of anyone else. I just smile and scratch at Napalm every now and then.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Wingspan

Quote from: rjs246 on September 14, 2005, 01:32:50 PM
Except for me. I don't get made fun of and I don't make fun of anyone else. I just smile and scratch at Napalm every now and then.

you're just too dense to get jokes. smilie lover.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Diomedes

Welcome cciowa.  Thanks for not spamming our board with trolling garbage, as you will find other Niner fans doing this week.

Lump me in the TO hater crowd.  Seeing him in Eagles green makes me wish I wasn't an Eagles fan. 

Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 14, 2005, 01:07:11 PMI'm sure you'll be sitting on your hands and refusing to cheer after he catches a TD. :-* After opening day of the "For Who, For What" debacle I wanted to kill Ricky, but I still cheered for him.

Actually, yeah, I will be sitting on my hands when he scores.  He caught a few balls Monday night and I didn't have any trouble not cheering.  You say that you cheered for a dirtbag almost like you're proud of it.  How sad.  I will not cheer for T.O., period.  You don't think that's possible, I suppose.  I guess it's not, for you.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Quote from: Wingspan on September 14, 2005, 01:34:50 PM
you're just too dense to get jokes. smilie lover.

Dense is how everyone I know describes me. Everyone.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i never cheered for brian mitchell on the eagles..even the tb return

TO i dont know yet...i hate him...but i cant say for sure whether i will cheer or not

i think at this point if he scored id cheer but it would not be for him it would be for the team cause a mcnabb to TO touchdown pass at this point would mean so much more for the team than just six points
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous