Darren Sproles, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, March 13, 2014, 05:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

I mean, if he doesn't work out as a punt returner they could try that Jackson guy.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

up to me pimp would be full time PR but they have already stated he would inly handle high leverage returns
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Put them both out there at the same time at the Giants game, make them forfeit in frustration.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 19, 2019, 09:17:23 PM
up to me pimp would be full time PR but they have already stated he would inly handle high leverage returns

part of this is pimps ego. punt returning is bitch work unless its a high leverage spot. pimp aint no bitch.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Sproles only needs 162 yards to pass Jim Brown for all time all purpose yards putting him in the top 5

General_Failure

I honestly hope he gets it before he gets hurt again.

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on July 19, 2019, 05:36:44 PM
Love the guy...but.

Only good thing I see coming from this is a higher chance he retires as an Eagle.

DING DING DING WINNAH!  Totally agree, he really dislikes Saints FO so definite possibility.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Shocking news:  Torn hip flexor, done for the year.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

This team's injuries get worse during the bye week than most teams' do during games.

Rome

If only Howard, Sanders, Clement and (possibly) Ajayi could stand in as replacements. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Can't really fault the guy for trying to do it the last couple of seasons, but it was definitely time to let it go.

Don Ho

Thank you for your service, when healthy he was fun as hell to watch.  That touchdown against Pittsburgh in Wentz's rookie year was awesome.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on December 21, 2019, 04:02:39 PM
Can't really fault the guy for trying to do it the last couple of seasons, but it was definitely time to let it go.

never fault the player fault the team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous