Daryl Worley, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by SD, April 15, 2018, 10:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Didn't see a thread on the man yet.

QuotePhiladelphia Eagles cornerback Daryl Worley was arrested Sunday morning after he was allegedly found passed out inside a vehicle blocking a highway, according to NFL Network.

The Eagles confirmed Worley's arrest and said they were "in the process of gathering more information."

According to NFL Network, Worley was tased during the 6 a.m. arrest after he allegedly became combative toward police. A gun was also found at the scene, according to the report, which added that the incident occurred near the Eagles' team facility.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23184847/daryl-worley-philadelphia-eagles-arrested-allegedly-being-found-passed-vehicle

QB Eagles

So when are Mike Wallace and Haloti Ngata getting arrested?

General_Failure

I don't even know if he would belong in the Ex Eagles in the NFL thread when he gets released.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Idiot doesn't understand his new town.  I mean, if you want to get arrested, being passed out in your car blocking the highway while armed works, but the Philly way is to meet some friends at Starbucks.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

The incident at Starbucks is fake anyway, those black guys were just crisis actors paid for and planted by the Koch brothers

Diomedes

I'm confused by the conflation of conspiracy tropes. 

General_Failure

The conflation is turning the frogs gay.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Top 5 Eagles Legends:

Frank Gore
LeCharles Bentley
Daryl Worley
George Hegamin
Tim Tebow

General_Failure

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: General_Failure on April 15, 2018, 06:42:41 PM
Top 5 Eagles Legends:

Frank Gore
LeCharles Bentley
Daryl Worley
George Hegamin
Tim Tebow

You missed the best one

Rome

The gun thing spooked them.  Can't say I blame them.  Hope the kid gets the help he clearly needs. 

MDS

maybe him being crunk at 3am in front of the 76 on ramp did it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.