Week 7 - Panthers: The Torrey Smith Bowl

Started by MDS, October 12, 2018, 09:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Man, those goal posts are swaying like a folk singer at Lilith Fair.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

So far so good.  Want to see more Adams and less Smallwood.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Jeffery is playing out of this world...what a stud.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Alshon and Ertz having a Casual Clutch Catch Competition.

General_Failure

Stop me if you've heard this before, false start Jason Peters.

General_Failure

I love that the Panthers false started their way out of field goal range.

QB Eagles

Don't know if we'll be lucky enough to have this continue in the second half, but the Panthers have shown no signs of life through 30 minutes of game time.

Diomedes

General_Failure

General_Failure

Old white people are going to compare that Wentz fumble recovery to Cam's business decision a few years ago to explain why he's not a good quarterback.

Diomedes

Cam Newton scares me.  I'm amazed this has gone so well.

Eagles_Legendz

This might be the best I've seen Wentz play.

Diomedes

Defense has to be thinking that a shut out is in the offing here..Carolina can't much afford to run too much...pass rushers gonna be green lit to go and DBs will be ball hunting.

phattymatty

Diomedes

I like to think the crowd helped force that early time out.