The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

ovechkin seems like a cool dude
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

if you wanna chain smoke while you disco hop in prague hes your man
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

you mean moscow

who besides dominick hasek and jamior jagr would ever step foot in prague
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you are joking right?

prague easily has the best disco scene in the world

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

DH

how long is the train ride to prague?

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seabiscuit36

So Crosby is threatening to hold out of the All Star game because the league failed to protect him or punish anyone for giving him a concussion.  The hit by Hedman was completely legal, and the Steckel hit was embellished as usual.  I hope he does hold out, i wont watch the worlds most pointless all star game next to the WNBA, but what a farging Hoyda. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: MDS on January 02, 2011, 02:18:31 PM
you mean moscow

who besides dominick hasek and jamior jagr would ever step foot in prague

I was in Prague a few summers ago, got ecoli and almost died.   Their hospitals are run down shteinholes.

Seabiscuit36

Their whores are top notch. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Seabiscuit36

Sgt PSN