The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

not-JVR scored it

Chicago is gonna be on the PK for 4 minutes to start OT thanks to Hossa

....and it didn't matter, because Hossa scores the winner 1 minute after he got out of the box

ice grillin you

haha both the dc and balt nbc stations just completely bailed on the hockey game once it went into OT

first class league

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

major sport, right guys?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

how the farg can they stop broadcasting the game?

jesus christ can you imagine if that happened during an nfl playoff game?  people still talk about the heidi affair and that was like 40 years ago.

ice grillin you

they have done it before...but never in a playoff game ot that i can recall...they just went to the local news which undoubtedly gets five times the ratings

as for the game can you imagine how mad youd be right now if you were a nashville fan...if there were nashville fans...what a gigantic choke

MDS

isnt the inherent problem that were talking about a playoff hockey game involving nashville?

btw hockey playoff games on versus arent even getting a million people
nba gets in between 2-5 depending on the matchup

btw here is an awesome chart on local tv ratings:
http://sportsmediawatch.blogspot.com/2010/04/local-on-eights-ratings-for-nba-mlb-and.html

yes thats right, roughly 4,000 households watch florida panthers games
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: KDS on April 24, 2010, 06:44:04 PM
isnt the inherent problem that were talking about a playoff hockey game involving nashville?

you started a mls soccer THREAD

MDS

its a more legit league than the nhl

ice grillin you

MDS

you know theres an nba playoff game on now

PhillyGirl

Chicago ends up winning the game.....and Pitt losing to Ottawa 3-1 after 2.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

Ottawa-Pittsburgh going OT again.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD

Pens move on

a game 7 would have been epic if they lost 2 games back to back in OT leading up to it.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on April 24, 2010, 10:17:47 PM
a game 7 would have been epic

more epic than the philly mls team?

i think not