The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

Keeping up w one MB is already too much for me to handle...I have no idea how you losers can read more than one..

BigEd76

Recchi re-signed with Boston (1/$1M)

Antropov leaves the Rangers for Atlanta

that p*ssy Havlat goes from Chicago to Minnesota

BigEd76

ha....a day after Montreal fans had a rally to keep Kovalev, he signed a 2-yr deal with Ottawa

Rome

The only thing worse for the canuckfrogs would be if he signed with Toronto.

SD_Eagle5

I'd still ship Briere's ass there for cap relief and future picks. Seems they're desperate now.

BigEd76

Sakic and Claude Lemieux are retiring

Saku Koivu to the Ducks....1-yr deal

ice grillin you

Addressing the commencement ceremonies at Moscow's New Economic School Tuesday, America's No. 1 sports fan reached out to the people of the Russian Federation — by thanking them for Washington Capitals player Alexander Ovechkin.

"As a resident of Washington, D.C., I continue to benefit from the contributions of Russians — specifically, from Alexander Ovechkin," Obama said. "We're very pleased to have him in Washington, D.C."
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 08, 2009, 03:41:20 PM
Addressing the commencement ceremonies at Moscow's New Economic School Tuesday, America's No. 1 sports fan reached out to the people of the Russian Federation — by thanking them for Washington Capitals player Alexander Ovechkin.

"As a resident of Washington, D.C., I continue to benefit from the contributions of Russians — specifically, from Alexander Ovechkin," Obama said. "We're very pleased to have him in Washington, D.C."

QuotePolice in Lakeland, Florida, are holding former bodybuilder and personal trainer Richard Thomas in custody after Thomas allegedly admitted to importing and selling a large amount of anabolic steroids, including to players on the Washington Nationals and the Washington Capitals.

Former bodybuilder and personal trainer Richard Thomas is under arrest after a raid of his Florida home nets a large cache of firearms and steroids.
:paranoid

Edit: LOLZ - players on the Nationals on steroids

MDS

have they contracted the florida panthers and phoenix coyotes yet?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

lol at his fly being down.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

The entire race of eurasian mud people like Ovechkin should be exterminated.

BigEd76

so Patrick Kane and his cousin take a taxi and pay the cabbie $15 for a $13.80 ride, and the driver says he doesn't have 20 cents in change.  Kane punches him in the face, breaks his glasses, chokes him and takes the $15 back, then gets arrested a few hours later...

Seabiscuit36

Kane is also 20, and the cabbie is 65 HA
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons