The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

PhillyGirl

triple barf.

The Vagina Cup.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on June 12, 2009, 09:46:53 AM
Haha.  For a second I thought you were kidding.

Cardinals/Indians?  Really??

Wow.

That'll boost the ratings.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Yeah so I had to wait 25 years for one of my farging teams to win a championship, and then it finally happens in October. Meanwhile, since then, the city I live in has won two of them just like that. farg this shteinhole place.

Sgt PSN

didn't some douche that played for the pens last year leave and sign with detroit this year?  lololol. good call. 

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 12, 2009, 10:48:16 PM
Yeah so I had to wait 25 years for one of my farging teams to win a championship, and then it finally happens in October. Meanwhile, since then, the city I live in has won two of them just like that. farg this shteinhole place.

I blame Kevin Curtis
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 12, 2009, 10:51:20 PM
didn't some douche that played for the pens last year leave and sign with detroit this year?  lololol. good call. 

Hossa. The Pens offered him more money too, but he said he wanted to leave to win a Cup.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 12, 2009, 10:52:23 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 12, 2009, 10:51:20 PM

Hossa. The Pens offered him more money too, but he said he wanted to leave to win a Cup.

didn't know they offered him more.  i just knew he went to detroit cause he wanted to win.  the fact that he turned down more money to finish in the same spot he did last year makes it even more awesome. 

MDS

i dont even care about hockey and the sight of cindy hoisting the cup made me physically ill
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the one great thing about the pens title is that we wont have sb complaining about the refs 45 times a game in the flyers thread next year...or does this just mean hes not watching any non flyer games ever again?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

I killed myself...  I'm posting from Purgatory, they have beer
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

It's warm and non-alcoholic, though...

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on June 13, 2009, 10:27:56 AM
It's warm and non-alcoholic, though...

It's purgatory, not hell. I'm thinking that they have cold, alcoholic beer, but it's Coors Light.

Seabiscuit36

I'm debating ridding myself of the NHL all together though IGY.  I pay for the Centerice package, since its the only way i get to watch flyers games at home.  Positives of the Pens winning the cup, maybe they wont get every call from this point forward since Gary got what he wanted. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.