The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

good stuff in Colorado.....they promoted one of the assistant GMs, who turned around and fired the other assistant GM then went after the head coach (Granato), both assistant coaches, the goalie coach and the video coordinator

BigEd76

got ourselves a series again

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on June 09, 2009, 08:15:24 PM
Let's go Red Wings.

Please. If I have to watch Cindy carry the Cup, I'll for sure have to clean up the vomit afterward.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

QB Eagles

I'm tailgating the Tigers@Pirates game tomorrow night, which might be one of the lowest attended non-Florida MLB games in history. Actually had these worthless tickets way before I knew the Penguins would be in the finals.

The Pens bandwagon is huge... as evidenced by the hundreds of 200 lb 40-something women I've seen wearing light blue Crosby alternate jerseys over the past month. These fans are zesty and deserve to lose.

I want the Penguins obliterated tomorrow.

Seabiscuit36

One day until i never watch hockey again
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

i already started, but tomorrow could be the end of it all

dis12

Quote from: PhillyGirl on June 11, 2009, 02:28:30 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on June 09, 2009, 08:15:24 PM
Let's go Red Wings.

Please. If I have to watch Cindy carry the Cup, I'll for sure have to clean up the vomit afterward.
and it will suck to listen the the NHL/media suck Crosbaby's dick for the next year. 
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

Rome

Like the Mets choking or Fox showing a Yankees/Red Sox game on Saturday, that's guaranteed to happen anyway.

ice grillin you

mets yanks and red sox defending world champs this weekend and neither game is the espn sunday nighter....i couldnt believe that when i saw it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Haha.  For a second I thought you were kidding.

Cardinals/Indians?  Really??

Wow.

SunMo

i think ESPN is using this to try and make a point that they don't have east coast bias.  they fail.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.