The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

dc shouldnt even have a hockey team. it needs to be cold and snow a lot for a city to have a hockey team. philly barely qualifies as one. i mean, it was 85 degrees outside for game 6. that doesnt strike me as hockey weather.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 28, 2009, 02:15:11 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 28, 2009, 02:06:26 PM
san jose shouldnt have a hockey team much less win a cup
lol, San Jose has a pretty big following.  California can support hockey teams.  The South cant

mds doesn't think that san jose should have a team because the bay area climate doesn't allow for ice hockey to be played out there.  of course, i can't really recall philly being any type of hockey haven either.  

BigEd76

Todd's Hockey League

US East
Boston
Buffalo
Detroit
Hartford
New York

US West
Denver
Milwaukee
Minnesota
Portland
Seattle

Canada East
Hamilton
Montreal
Ottawa
Quebec
Toronto

Canada West
Calgary
Edmonton
Regina
Vancouver
Winnipeg

MDS

Todd's Hockey League

US East
Boston
Buffalo
Philly
Pittsburgh
New York

US West
Denver
Milwaukee
Minnesota
Detroit
Chicago

Canada East
Hamilton
Montreal
Ottawa
Quebec
Toronto

Canada West
Calgary
Edmonton
Regina
Vancouver
Winnipeg

You're an idiot if you don't think this needs to be done. 50 game season Sept - Feb. Playoffs over before NCAA's. Winner.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I tried to read the last few posts some extra times to make them interesting, but the only thing I could find is that BigEd left Philly out of "Todd's hockey league."  I think this site is due for a crash.

MDS

this conversation is more interesting a carolina - aneheim cup final.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Carolina doesn't have a hockey team.  What are you talking about?

MDS

BigEd76

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs246

Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, "the Whale," they only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 28, 2009, 03:19:08 PMEd left Philly out of "Todd's hockey league."  I think this site is due for a crash.

cause he said it's too hot here for hockey.  Except for Denver, everything else is north of New York...

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

I love the fact that there's hockey teams in Florida.  Every time I go to a game in Tampa the place is roughly 50/50 Flyers fans.  Less in Fort Lauderdale, but still, more than 30% Flyers fans there too.

Excellent.

QB Eagles

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 28, 2009, 01:26:04 PM
not really.....they're basically Buffalo west when it comes to sports, but now it looks like Detroit or Jersey is going to win another Cup unless Boston's 4th team wins a title and completes the collection in the last 5 years...

go canucks?