The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

my bad I thought ESPN said it was ovechkin--either way one of the best highlight goals ive seen

BigEd76

Calgary gets Olli Jokinen and Jordan Leopold (plus another pick) for 4 players and their 1st- and 2nd-rd picks

Recchi to Boston

Guerin to Pittsburgh

BigEd76

wtf the Rangers just got Derek Morris and Nik Antropov

SD_Eagle5

Habs just fired that faggiest coach in the league Guy, GM Bob Gainey replaces him as coach.

Seabiscuit36

Jason Spezza caught with an illegal blade on his stick

It's funny to watch Spezza try and break the stick before the refs have a chance to look at it, then he tries to grab a legal one. 

Another reason the Penguins are gay
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Gary Roberts just announced that he has died of old age.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

brash got knocked the farg out tonight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOdpg4oxtNw

two seconds later matt bradleys face exploded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6irzelC243g
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Damn - can't remember the last time I saw Brashear get trucked like that.

MDS

2-0 in flyers games this decade go me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 10, 2009, 09:58:05 PM
brash got knocked the farg out tonight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOdpg4oxtNw

two seconds later matt bradleys face exploded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6irzelC243g
did you see those young Predators fans, scarred for life
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

I am watching Kevin Weekes give up goals in person!

QB Eagles

QuoteMalkin has disciplinary hearing with the NHL
Saturday, March 21, 2009
By Shelly Anderson, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Penguins center and NHL leading scorer Evgeni Malkin had a disciplinary hearing with the NHL by phone after the team's practice today at Southpointe.

The league is investigating Malkin's hit on Los Angeles winger Wayne Simmonds in the final minute of the Penguins' 4-1 win last night at Mellon Arena.

Any suspension handed down to Malkin would be expected before the Penguins' important Eastern Conference showdown with Philadelphia at home tomorrow afternoon. Malkin has not missed a game this season and tops the NHL with 104 points.

Malkin, carrying the puck over the Kings' blue line, threw a body check into the approaching Simmonds, whose head appeared to take the brunt of the hit. It prompted players from both teams to exchange words after the final buzzer.

Seabiscuit36

It wasn't suspension worthy but if it was a flyer minimum 3 games suspended

MDS

lol it never gets old with you people

wahhh the refs hate the flyers
wahhh the nhl is out to get the flyers
wahhh other fans single out flyers fans
wahhh why dont more people care about a niche sport

Hoydas.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

and it never gets old you you people
wah, the nazis werent nice to us.
wahhhh the arabs want the land we stole back
wahhhhh guys in white bedsheets are mean

Judens

and FWIW From the Pittsburgh Post Gazette
Quote-Thats deserving of a suspension if you ask us. Malkin clearly went after the player's head. Additionally, there was less than 10 seconds left in the game. If that's a Flyer delivering a blow, the suspension is almost automatic. Malkin shouldn't be exempt because he's a star player. But the NHL has a game on NBC Sunday to worry about so don't expect Colin Campbell and company to take any action on this.