The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

QuoteSupposedly Jagr didn't see him and elbowed him in the chest somehow, and at the point when Cherepanov had collapsed, Jagr was screaming for him to wake up, and was in tears. This was from the Rangers board on hfb's.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

QB Eagles

Yup, Jagr killed him.

QuoteAccording to Russian media reports, Cherepanov was rushed to a hospital when he lost consciousness after colliding with teammate Jaromir Jagr in the third period against Vityaz Chekhov.

QB Eagles

Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 13, 2008, 03:49:57 PM
He was a steal for the Rangers where they drafted him. Now he's a bust.

He had the skills of a champion but not the heart of a champion.

SunMo

even after his contract his done, Jagr is still killing the Rangers
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

Jagr always did wear his heart on his sleeve.

rjs246

Until recently, however, he never wore anyone else's heart on his sleeve.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

QB Eagles

I forgot that they have sudden death in the KHL.

MDS

573k watched wings/leafs on vs.

thats the highest regular season game ever for them

gooooooo bettman
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2k5b4iLSGs

Video of Jagr and Cherepanov.  Apparently they are saying Jagr was screaming wake up when it first happened

MDS

why is jagr playing in some russian league?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

because the NHL is in trouble and players are moving to a league that pays their taxes for them and gives them more money

Seabiscuit36

PoopyfaceMcGee

That's insane.  No defibrillator?  No paramedics?