The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Wow.  Just wow.

You're dead to me, man.

Seabiscuit36

The sight of that midget Bettman just makes me angry, plus he was a full foot shorter than anyone else in the building
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Dude, All star games are supposed to be fun. The baseball all star game has turned into a shtein show and MLB has only made it worse by trying to make it 'mean' something at the end of the year. Taking an exhibition game so seriously the even the participants don't have fun is idiotic. What's the point? So yes, I enjoyed watching Kovalchuck get robbed by Nabakov and then skate over to congradulate him on a ridiculous save. That's the whole point of the game. This isn't a playoff game douchewads.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

you like seeing men smile...i think it's cute
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

I just want to hump them is all.

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

You're alive to me again but only because of the humping men comment.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on January 28, 2008, 10:47:01 AM

When rjs makes love to Bettman, do you think he's giver, receiver, or some of both?

phattymatty

the best part about nhl all-star weekend was dominique judging the skills competition.  when i hear hockey, i think dominique wilkins.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 28, 2008, 12:08:03 PM
Quote from: Jerome99RIP on January 28, 2008, 10:47:01 AM

When rjs makes love to Bettman, do you think he's giver, receiver, or some of both?

Don't ever call what I do 'making love' ever again.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

http://torontosun.com/Sports/Hockey/...97585-sun.html

While some league officials privately are wondering why the NHL continues to have the all-star game, there could be changes after next year's game is held in Montreal to help celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Canadiens.

Though cancelling the game seems a little harsh, there are proponents of that route in the NHL headquarters.

At the very least, it would appear the skills competition is going to become a victim of the changes once the league figures out what direction it wants to take.

"I haven't heard any positive comments about the skills competition at all," a league executive yesterday said. "The players think it's painful, the changes to the competition didn't work and quite frankly, the players are bored with the whole thing."

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

But were they smiling? That's really all I care about.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

its no different than the nba skills comp or the hr contest except that nhl skills thing was never good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous