The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

I'm a bitch because I want to watch an actual hockey game, not a bunch of Eastern Europeans and Midget Canadians fight each other?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

youre a bitch because you lead a crusade against fighting in the nhl...if you didnt like it but kept to yourself about it youd simply be a Hoyda...but the fact that you continually choose to speak out on something like this is highly suspect

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

I didn't know starting a silly internet message board argument with my life-partner equated to "leading a crusade." But thanks, Dooks.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you "started" it about a year and a half ago...i dont really care that you dont like it but to scream out loud that you dont for as long as you have is kinda iffy

MDS

Iffy in that I'm gay? Haven't we covered that? Aren't we in love? Where am I?

ice grillin you

would we fight this much if it didnt lead to make up kisses?

MDS

Clearly not. Since I'm Omar in this gay-manly relationship, just don't wind up like Brandon.

ice grillin you

can i call you o-weezy from now on?

MDS

No. It's either Sir and nothing else. Respect those above you, young'n.

ice grillin you

its the all star break so i figured id take a gander at the nhl standings....the southeast division is an abomination...the leader carolina is 10th in the conference in pts (8 make the playoffs)

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 25, 2008, 12:18:22 PM
its the all star break so i figured id take a gander at the nhl standings....the southeast division is an abomination...the leader carolina is 10th in the conference in pts (8 make the playoffs)

Thanks for clarifying. Ha.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

theres little chance you knew that and zero chance the lil guy did

rjs246

You're right, I hardly even know anything about the NHL. I'm so ashamed.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 25, 2008, 12:18:22 PM

and Buffalo is the 3rd worst team in the NHL

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on January 25, 2008, 12:58:15 PM
You're right, I hardly even know anything about the NHL. I'm so ashamed.

i dont know about that but i find it hard to believe someone whos into zombies robots and unicorns as much as youre could could be all that big a fan of any sport