The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

Wingspan

Do you normally draft from senior beer leagues in the NHL?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

tsn mock

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?fid=11084&hubname=

2. PATRICK KANE
RW, London (OHL)
TSN Rank: #1
HT: 5.10 WT: 162
58 GP, 62 G, 83 A, 145 Pts Pierre McGuire Says:

He's going to fit in nicely with the Flyers' group of young forwards, including Jeff Carter, Mike Richards and Claude Giroux. Kane is ready to make the jump from junior to the NHL right away, and that will help the Flyers when they go free agent shopping. The future is extremely bright.

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Hey, if Chelios and Hasek are still playing, why not

Seabiscuit36

Kane would be a great fit, Turris will be in 2 years.  Either way, its nice not having that #1 pressure. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

you're saying Kane could be on the Flyers' roster come this fall?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

From the videos i've seen, and what i've read he's excelled at the Jr's and could make a splash.  Would he be better served with one more year in the Juniors...YES.  He doesnt need to be rushed but i trust Holmgren with his development. 

ice grillin you

if i get kane he is immediately in camp with the flyers and given every opportunity to make the team...theres no reason he cant be playing with them this year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

i would make a sign and bring it to games that said "Kane is able"

rjs246

Quote from: SunMo on June 22, 2007, 03:27:48 PM
i would make a sign and bring it to games that said "Kane is able"

I would punch that sign in the cock.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

BigEd76

Nashville is cleaning house.  They just traded Vokoun to Florida for a #1 and two #2s

SunMo