The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Quote from: BigEd76 on March 26, 2007, 09:58:53 PM
Quote from: Jerome99RIP on March 26, 2007, 09:46:30 PM
Quote from: BigEd76 on March 26, 2007, 09:37:23 PM
Quote from: Jerome99RIP on March 26, 2007, 08:26:31 PMLook at the #8 seed and compare them to the #1 seed now.  Is there really that big a difference in terms of talent?

Yes.  Buffalo is a hell of a lot better than either New York team

Really?

The Rangers are 7-1-2 in their last 10 games, Ed. 

Buffalo is 4-4-2.

Over the entire season Buffalo & Nashville have been better but when the playoffs come any team at the bottom has just as much of a chance to advance as those on top.

Buffalo takes out the #8 seed in 5 games.

STFU Rome? 8)

MDS

Conference finals look like Anaheim/San Jose and Buffalo/Ottawa. Haha eat you stupid NHL fans. No one will care!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

san jose and buffalo series are tied 2-2 genius

ps- no one is gonna care no matter who makes the finals
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

luongo just played maybe the best period of goal ive seen all year

MDS

You were the only one watching.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Yeah Luongo.

Vancouver gone in 5.

The BIGSTUD

Luongo choked when it mattered most.

Gimme Esche any day of the week.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

ice grillin you

melrose said today not only should luongo win the vezina (which is a lock) he should also win MVP of the league

even scott van pelt hardly a hockey guy was like this guy is unreal

last night he was just insane

56 shots 54 saves on the road in a game where his team had 26 shots...the guy is the best goalie since roy...yes better than brodeur...hard to believe hes been traded twice

The BIGSTUD

Rangers choke.

Score with like 3-4 min left to make it 1-0, then give up a goal with 7.7 left and lose in OT.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

dis12

although I'm from NJ, I hate the fargin Devils.  I am sooo glad they lost.  now if the Rangers can lose too, my weekend is complete.
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

BigEd76

Rangers out too

Buffalo/Ottawa in the Eastern Conference final

fun

more fun

Geowhizzer

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 06, 2007, 05:18:44 PM
Rangers out too

Buffalo/Ottawa in the Eastern Conference final

fun

What are the odds that Lindy Ruff will actually break down in tears during the series?

PhillyGirl

farg the Rangers. I'm so glad they're out.

I hate Ottawa and Buffalo too, but not as much as NY and NJ.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

LOL - can you imagine the television ratings for Buffalo/Ottawa?

:-D

rjs246

Frankly, for a hockey fan, Ottawa/Buffalo is about as good as it gets in the playoffs. Two teams with lots of firepower and goalies who have been playing very well. Bad blood from the scrape they got into earlier this season. Excellent coaches and star power. I'm really excited about that series.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.